I think that phrase describes 2010 in a nutshell. We made it through the year, somehow.
The move was challenging for me.
The Pacific Northwest has welcomed us with mild weather so far. We may get a bit of snow this week, which will be really fun for Gabriel if we can convince him to wear a coat and boots. He is stuck in his California ways and doesn't like the idea. I am thinking of letting him go out and get wet and cold and figure it out himself. In general, he is doing well after the move and keeps asking if we can keep the house. Here he is playing out front in his pajamas:
And enjoying his Christmas gifts:
Here's to a happy and prosperous 2011 for everyone!


And the same for you!!!! I think you should totally let him go out without the coat and gloves...it won't take long for him to realize you are RIGHT!
ReplyDeleteJeanne - I hope the move continues to be a good one for your family. I can't believe how big Gabriel has gotten. I let John go to school in just a hoodie because I didn't feel like fighting him on it. Finally, the playground aide and his teacher told him he had to wear a warmer coat to school.
ReplyDeleteA lot of people can summarize the year in those same words. May this coming year be one of stability and happiness for you, Jean, and your family. Rita
ReplyDeletecongratulations on the move! I hope you love it.
ReplyDeleteGlag to hear you made it to your new home. Hope everyone is adjusting well. best wishes on the new job.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to read that you have "landed" in your new home and have settled in nicely! Gabriel is getting to be such a big boy!! Hope to read more from you soon!
ReplyDelete