Monday, June 21, 2010

I am going to Yakima, Washington

...To try and make a job connection.  That is the location of an osteopathic medical school that I would love to work for (at one of their clinical sites near Portland or Seattle).  After my emails being kind of ignored for 2 months, I called the Associate Dean directly.  He was slightly put off, but when I said, "I just want to make a personal connection" he said, "oh, well can you come on the 25th?"  Yes!!
He said he'd ask the Dean to come to the meeting, too.  Now all I have to do is convince them to hire me.

Wish me brilliance on the 25th!

6 comments:

  1. Praying for BRILLANCE, although I'm sure you will wow them!! Love the perserverance -- looks like it paid off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of brilliance wishes headed your way, but doubtful you'll need any more than you already have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swell.. now all you have to do is "Wow!" them! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending tons of good wishes and brilliance your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am sure you were brillant!!!! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete