Kit found out this week that he didn't get the position he had applied for in Portland. We are disappointed because we really want to know where our future lies! But, we are already shifting our thinking to the greater Seattle area. When I met with the Associate Dean a couple weeks ago, he thought there was a quicker possibility of creating a job for me in that area anyway. I'll call him after he gets back from vacation next week and let him know that we are open to other locations. I'm hoping that will nudge the process forward.
Hate that it didn't work out for that position for Kit but Seattle sounds promising so hope it is!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
I LOVE Seattle! Would love to go back there and live if I had no ties here!
ReplyDeleteJob hunting is SO frustrating because you just always seem to be in limbo -- waiting, waiting. I hope this all soon resolves for you guys!
ReplyDelete