Thursday, September 16, 2010

Still waiting for something to change

I had a good interview up in Washington about 2 weeks ago.  They promised to let me know by the end of September. I felt like I had a very good chance of being hired.  Not sure if feelings really count, though!

Meanwhile, adoption is very far away right now.  Not sure if it's gone forever or not.  We are dealing with many financial issues.  That's what happens when you lose 2/3 of your household income!  Just have to wait out the situation.

Gabriel is doing his thing, back to preschool now, and riding the bus this year.  He is really enjoying being back at school, with the other kids and the stimulation.  Here are the pics from the first week of school:


1 comment:

  1. Change is constant, so something will happen! Keep the faith! The universe will respond to your positive thoughts! Gabriel is a big boy going to school - very cute photos! Love, Tia N

    ReplyDelete